my kids,grades-2,3 and 4 have a combined science project due monday.please help,we dont even know where to begin

meermeersgranny

Asked by meermeersgranny at 12:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Can it just be on anything? I don't know all the requirements you have to have but I did this when I was in school and it is awesome!

Take a glass bottle and make sure you can fit at least 2 fingers in the opening but not big enough that an egg will fit.
    Then hard boil an egg and peel it.
    This is the tricky part...you need to light a match, piece of paper, something and drop it into the bottom of the glass and make sure it stays lit for a couple seconds and then blow it out.
    Place the hard boiled egg on top of the glass and it will magically get sucked through the hole and into the jar without breaking!
    It's crazy and weird but hey its a start!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Give us more info!
    I have 4 kids in school -- tons of science projects -- what are you looking for?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• google kids science experiments- tons of stuff.
    muzikgrl477

Answer by muzikgrl477 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Um, more info is needed to help you. What are the requirements? Can it be a research project instead of an actual expirement?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Check out Sis's Science http://www.cjkidz.com/blogpage.html 

momjs

Answer by momjs at 3:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009