an egg hunt...

my daughter plays down the street with these girls .they ride there bikes and all is well.one girl had a birthday party the other day and my daughter was not invited.ok no big deal.well we think there is a egg hunt in the works.my question is there is one mom that i dont get along with.her kids dont play with theres though.when she is invited to these parties my daughter is not.like the birthday and the easter hunt.i dont get why.these woman follow this one woman around like she is GOD i cant get a word in edge wise.i never argued with these ladies yet they dont like me cause of this one person.can someone please enlighten me as to why...are they just all sheep or what.i dont know what hold she has over them but i cant break it no matter how freindly i am...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Do something really special with your daughter that day so she is not hurt. Make your daughter feel great & don't waste any more time worrying about these other women who appear judgemental. Put your time & energy into your daughter.

Anonymous