would anyone could recomend certain workout during pregnancy..beside walkin?

Im 21 years old. i love kick boxing, running lifting weights...and all types of workouts that you need to avoid during pregnancy..i have no problem having a healthy eating system..but i feel like im loosing all my streght.
I NEED HELP!!i stop working out as soon i knew i was pego.
i just walk...but i think its not enough.
by the was , yes im fisrt tyme mom.

nancygr

Asked by nancygr at 12:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• there are a lot of pregnancy work out dvds most of them are kind of like pilates or yoga without the abdominals of course
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• check this out:
    http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-best-kinds-of-exercise-for-pregnancy_7880.bc
    vova

Answer by vova at 12:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i rode my bike until i was 8mon pregnant... my dr told me to continue 'what i was comfortable with as long as i was comfortable with it'... and i was high risk... had one kid 2mon early and one in the ambulance...
    c3s

Answer by c3s at 5:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• see if your local gym offers pre/post natal water aerobics. They are so easy on the body during pregnancy. The water takes some of the preassure of your back.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 7:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009