My DH has a gorgeous best friend from highschool and I CAN'T get over it!!

She's a broadway dancer, gorgeous, fun...and I'm completely insecure about her. When we separated (my fault) they got close and spooned in the same bed, never had sex. I can't get over it and I don't know how to. I freak out when I see them on facebook at the same time and I "know" they are talking. She even added me as a friend, so its not like she's trying anything. How do I get over it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I totally think you need to have a "You" day. Go out, get your hair done,your nails done and buy a fabulous outfit. You'll feel beautiful and worth so much because you took the time for yourself.

As for the woman...ignore her. She may have gotten close with your husband,but he came back to YOU. If he wanted her so much,he wouldn't have. She is simply an annoyance you don't need to worry about. He had his chance to sleep with her and didn't, which says a lot about how he feels for you.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 1:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think it's inappropriate for your husband to have this relationship with her considering the relationship he had with her when you were separated. Even if they didn't have sex, they became closer emotionally and physically. He shouldn't be talking to her now! But that's just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Just tell youself you do not want to push him towards someone. He loves you and that's why he's married to you.
    Anonymous

• Anon-she was there before his wife and he is going to be her friend regardless...period
    Anonymous

• You never know. Women can be evil, deceiving beings. She either could be trying to add you tto be friendly, or as a cover up. Are you still separated? If so, you can't do anything about it. If you are still married, think about this...He has known her since high school. If he wanted her, he probably could have had her, but he chose you.
    Anonymous

• Stop being so insecure. HE MARRIED YOU.
    Anonymous

• OP here...she's really not like that at all. I KNOW that, I just...ya know I'm being a WOMAN, lol. I'm insecure when it comes to other beautiful women.
    Anonymous

• well, if it was your fault you guys separated then its your fault they ended up getting close....deal with it
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 12:58 she probably added you as a friend with that saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" in mind. Women can be conniving sometimes just be on your p's and q's she might want what you got, your husband. This just doesn't sit right with me with them sleeping in the bed together and they still are hanging out. Out don't care if she looks like a gorilla drinking vinegar, that makes me wonder. But anyway stop feeling so damn insecure and play your cards right. Now if push comes to shove you may want to approach your man about your feelings.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• its not her fault she is beautiful......
    Anonymous