my couch needs help

my boys got into my nail polish which is neon green and spilled it all over my couch, what can i use to get the stain out, please help, or just tell me that im screwd.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 1:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Don't know, what kind of material is it? I would suggest calling the company that makes the polish and asking them what they suggest you use to remove their product.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Turn the cushion over?? Or try nail polish remover if it is white like mine.
    Anonymous

• Did you try nail polish remover? Use a small q-tip or cotton ball so not to spread. But if that doesn't work, you may need to by a couch slip.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 1:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• test the nail polish remover in a small, inconspicuous spot first- my mom spilled some on a dress she was wearing to a funeral and it ate a hole through the dress! so test it first. other than that, you may need to get a cover :(
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• What you ought to do is let the kids finish the job. The couch is an art project now!!! Perfect project for rainy days or sick days. ;)
    MommaBear619

Answer by MommaBear619 at 1:44 PM on May. 1, 2009