When you're in the express lane

10 items or less, do you count the items in carts ahead of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, NO. JUST BE PATIENT.
    I MEAN ITS ANNOYING SOMETIMES
    WHEN THE PERSON AHEAD OF YOU
    CART IS FULL, BUT SOMETIMES THE
    CASHIER DOESNT MIND TO SCAN
    THE EXTRA ITEMS IF HER LINE
    IS EMPTY ANYWAY.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• frustratedNo. Just starts my the people in my head talking and that always leads to the hinges of my mouth getting loose, which results in other people getting involved and then the people with the dingy, white coat comes again.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• sometimes...but it is usually when I am running late or they have an obivious more than 10 items in their cart
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• When I worked at WalMart about 6 years ago, we were not allowed to turn someone away it didnt matter if they had 2 carts full of groceries and were in express. I hated it, and of corse you always got that customer behind them that wanted to tell you not to ring them up, but it was our job, and we would get written up if we didnt check out everyone in order. It sucked.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LMAO pacemyself!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No but I always double check my cart lol because I hate being over, a few years ago here at a grocery store a woman got punched by the lady in back of her because she had 13 items, instead of 12. It was nuts!
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009