i have a weird odor down there its not fishy and doesnt stink and in staying wet all the time what could this be

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• It's probably from the moisture and your underware. Try wearing only cotton
    Anonymous

• DISCHARGE?
    IF YOU STINK I HEARD THAT YOU MAY HAVE
    A YEAST INFECTION.
    IF IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING AND SMELLS LIKE
    NOTHING YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOTHING.
    BUT IF ITS A BIG CONCERN GO TO YOUR
    GYN.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i dont wear under wear and its not a yeast infection
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well then it's probably from the moisture between your thighs (on your legs by the crease) or on your clothes. Are you on BC? If not, before, during, and after ovulation your secretions change...causing more "moisture"
    Anonymous

• It could also be vaginosis, which is a bacterial infection. It doesn't smell like fish, but it does kind fo ahave an irony smell to it. I used to get this allot when I didn't wear underwear. Some bladder infections could also cause allot of discharge.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 1:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It's probably pee, maybe you have a bladder control problem, this can happen after you have kids.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Are you shaved bald down there? If I shave everything off I feel like there is more moisture. Is it not uncomfortable not wearing underwear? I know all thru the month there is varying amounts of discharge. Shoot, since having a kid, i can cough and pee a little. I just couldn't go commando. =)
    Anonymous

• whew im not the only one. i went to my dr a few times thinking i had a yeast infection or something. i was told that some women are just naturally more lubricated, i wear panty liners all the time cause i hate that wet feeling. b4 i had kids i was so dry that even with KY sex was painful cause of the friction.
    Anonymous