fluid around baby???

i was wondering if anyone else has or had too much fluid around the baby and if so was every thing ok in the end ? i was told that my baby has more fluid around her and that she is over 7lbs already and i am 34 weeks almost 35 and that she may be a big baby i am worried now sense they told me i am now high risk and have to go to the hospital for care twice a week

greeniemommy

Asked by greeniemommy at 1:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my son had a very high fluid count, and he was born 4 weeks early and weighed about 5 pounds. I also had to go in twice a week for a while, but when he was born, the doctors were amazed at how healthy he was. no jaundice or anything ♥ im sure your baby will be just fine
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My doctor told me I had a little too much fluid, but I didn't have to go in any more than normal. I delivered 1 week early, because I was induced. He came out healthy and looking good. He was 7pounds 12 ounces.
    amyrufft

Answer by amyrufft at 3:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009