Would anyone like to hear my doctors update?

I JUST got back from the doctors..

1-Turns out the reason why im in pain is because with in a couple days the baby had gained weight and i lost weight causing there to be less room in my belly giving me pain

2-Doctors will NOT induce me unless i go past 40 weeks..

3-Turns out the thing on my bum bum is a gianormous hemmriod...wonderful news lol

So i wanted to tell you all..

And i lost 2 pounds..

Can you believe my luck -_-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, losing weight at the end is a sign of impending labor. So woohoo for you there! And even though it sucks being preggers at the end, as someone who has done both, I can tell you it is much less painful to go naturally than to be induced so try not to be too disappointed about that.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• heh...my due date is April 22nd..and my birthday is April 24th...convient timing..lol
    Anonymous