60Th birthday party? PLEASE help.

Any ideas what I can do for my mothers 60th? I really would love to do something special. I would like for it to be a surprise with her friends and all her past co-workers she still stays in contact with. I'm just not crafty in this area.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have a 60th for my mom a year ago this month. We rented a banquet room at a hotel in the Poconos. There was a poster board full of pics of her all through her life, with her friends and with us kids. We had a DJ and bartender. It was great. Dh got smashed, I wanted to KILL him (I was 28 weeks preggo)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Do a Theme party...maybe something tropical or western or whatevery you thin she'd like. Or even do a decade party from the decade she grew up in.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think it would be wonderful to have pictures of her from every decade. Like a baby pic then pics from age 10, 20, 30 and so on. You could make a centerpiece for each table with her pictures.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• *had
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• OK, I liked the idea about the pictures till my brother mentioned that it reminded him of a funeral!

Anonymous