What happens when you find out your mate is online cheating??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• My mate finds out they are single again
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Online cheating? What exactly do you mean by this? Is he/she talking online sexual/flirting? Have they met someone in person from online?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would email the other person and let them know they are married. I would then email my husband that he needed to pick up his suitcase off the front porch and find a place to live. The locks would be changed and he would find half our money in our joint accounts gone. I would only speak to him about the children and when the divorce was final take a vacation and have hot hate sex with sexy strangers.
    Anonymous

• my mate gets online and chases women on a daily basis. I figure if he's online with them then he's not out doing them so I let him think he's a cyberstud and ignore it. I also know he has a problem staying hard so it's not like he's going to do much even if he met up with them! lol The poor dumb slug. I let him have his fantasy life!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well, most of the time, when my hubby is online, he is talking to other girls. And most of the time they flirt back and forth. No big deal, seeing as how my hubby is a flirt and that is part of what attracted me to him. Plus, when the ladies online get him started, I get the benefit of it ;-).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LMAO I agree with the first poster!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• If he is flirting online he is probably having an affair offline. Good luck to those who allow this to go on you need it.
    Anonymous

• my ex had a flirtatious relationship online and always told me they were like soulmates and just friends. he also followed her every move, like she and her fiance waited a year before marrying so he did the same for us and eventually it led to my belief that he just wasnt ready. we ended up breaking up. he also always bitched at her about our fights so she saw me in a negative light. his new gf, whom I was friends with (yeah aaaaawkward) told me she rejected that woman from his life because it was too much for her and hurting their relationship. I didnt have the strength to do that. so yes i believe it certainly can happen, even if the two dont meet, sharing an emotional relationship online with someone else can affect the relationship between you two.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my DF did this. We are still working on the damage it caused. Sit down, talk to him. If YOU want to work it out, maybe look into counseling (that is what we are doing) there are many forms of cheating, & emotional affairs can be just as damaging as physical ones.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My ex would chat and email, send pic's of his penis and jack off to girls on a web cam and would tell them he was a single dad 'when we lived together" I found out and to me that is cheating even if your not touching it's a person your doing it with. It would be differeent if it was porn the person can't see you and talk to you. But with another girl and trying to hide and lie about it to your wife is cheating in my opinion. If they try and hide it then they know that it isn't right.
    angelkatcutie83

Answer by angelkatcutie83 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009