Would you like to know what REALLY sucks?

Being 2cm dilated for the past 3 weeks and i still have 2 weeks left til my due date and im not dilating anymore..

How lame is that? Doesnt that suck...ive already gone into labor twice and it stopped on its own...

Doesnt that suck?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not really lol. It's normal. :) You know that getting vaginal exams can actually inhibit labor right? It's like having someone checking your anus to make sure it was ready for a bowel movement. Unnatural and uncomfortable. If you just let your body do it's thing, relaxing, and not even thinking on the numbers, chances are you would go into labor easier. :)

It will happen before you know it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sorry...I know what you are going through! I went 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced with BOTH of my pregnancys at 32 wks! We both pregnancys....didn't deliver till 41 wks and then 39 wks!!! Hang in there...your almost to the finish line! Good luck
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• When I was 39 wks, I was only 2 cm. My doctor asked me if I wanted my labor induced since I was ready. I said yes. I had been 2 cm for about 3 wks.
    amyrufft

Answer by amyrufft at 3:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol ya it does . im in the same boat as you except they stopped labor for me 3 times lol . im 1cm so i am hopeing i will have some change today at my appointment lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009