What should i do? sooo miserable:(

Im 35 weeks and i can't seem to get enough sleep im constantly getting BH contractions and i feel like the baby has no more room to grow. I have sooo much to do all the time im so exausted i feel like running away just so i can sleep for awhile.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just hang in there. I hated that part. I was so tired but couldn't sleep. Have your husband massage your feet and legs, that feels wonderful! I also bought a inner-tube. I blew it up real tight and would put my belly in the hole. I used cushions and pillows to support my upper and lower body. It felt so good.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 2:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh Honey .... Go take a nap and don't let yourself feel guilty!!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Unfortunately, you won't get any more sleep after the baby is born. You get used to it though.
    Anonymous

• People always complain about sleep after the baby is here. I slept better when Becka was an infant, then I did the last few weeks of her pregnancy lol. Oh well, breastfeeding and co sleeping may have helped that out! I also napped when she did :)

Take a break from being busy, seriously. Go take a nap. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• you could always try red raspberry leaf tea, and a good calcium magnesium supplement around 2 hours before bed! :) i find that if I take my cal mag I sleep easier!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm right there with ya! I'm 34 weeks and am having a terrible time sleeping. I have been taking warm baths right before bed and I got a body pillow. Those have both been helping a little bit, but I think we are just SOL until our babies come! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009