do your ovaries or the side of your tummy ever hurt when youre ovulating?

because mine does, and it was hurting really bad this morning, where I had to take a dump 3 times then I had to drink tylenol until it finally calmed down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• They did after I had already had my first child. When we got ready to start trying again and I went off BC, I started getting horrible pains. I went to numerous dr's and it ended up being that I was ovulating. So that's when I figured out I had to have sex in immense pain in order to conceive. :) and now I have 2 lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Every once in awhile I can feel it when my I am ovualating- It feels more like a lil cramp or a ping... that is how I knew to get my husband in the house quickly one afternoon and then 9 months later- we had our baby boy!
    nooneyouknow

Answer by nooneyouknow at 2:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yeah i can feel it but only every other month, and thats how i got all 3 of my kids lol, im ok hun lets get busy my side hurts its time
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• do you have polycystic ovaries? that would cause it to hurt

Answer by admckenzie at 4:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes I do all the time. You don't have to have polycystic ovaries to feel ovulation pains. I'm talking mild pain here. Not really bad pain.
    Because of you poop'n, and strain'n could've increased your pain.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Ues mine do at times, not all the time though. I usually take Advil and it helps. The pain when you poop could be from something else. I have Irritable Bowel and I hurt a lot when I eat foods that I shouldn't or I am constipated.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• admckenzie......do you have polycystic ovaries?

whats that??????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2009