did obamas race have anything do with your decision to vote or not vote for him?

Im just curiuos.. i would have voted for him either way.. although i do think its cool that history was made..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope I did it because I am a democratic and Mccain scared the hell out of me. Actually I think Obama is from Pakistan and I don't give a shit what nobody says!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• But yes majority of his votes were black because he is black and history just had to be made. But they don't know hes pakistanian.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do not vote for a reason" like it's cool that history was made" Our kids and grandkids future is more important than making history. We are losing our freedoms that our men died for. Everyday something is being taken from us and you can think of is making history?????
    P.s did not vote for McCain, Obama, all the same
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nope. I could not vote for him because he is for everything I am against. I am a Libertarian and it would make me vomit to vote for Obama or McCain. We needed real change not more of the same the Democrats and Republicans keep putting out there. As a Libertarian I see the big picture and you Dems and Reps are the same. Kind of funny and sad.
    Anonymous

_____

LOL.

No, it didn't.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not a bit.. He couldve been polka dotted and he still wouldnt have received my vote.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No, not at all. But I have to admit, during the campaign, the possibility (probability) of having a 1/2 black president felt amazing!
    Anonymous

• Jackalswife! Who made that statement?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

you know really in this country it is almost a sure thing that the number of people that voted for him just because he is black is a SMALLER number than they people who didnt vote for him because he was black. I voted for him and race had nothing to do with it. I hated mccain and I still think that if mccain was prez things would be WAY worse than they are now!!! because mccain is an idiot!
    Anonymous

• Jackalswife! Who made that statement?

____

YOU did!
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009