Do you remember you favorite school teacher.. was there one who just stuck out in your mind or made an impact on your life?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my fav school teacher was my volleyball coach,who was also my PE teacher and science teacher!! hes only my fav tho cuz he was soooo flippin hot!! lol..and cuz volleyball was my thing during my school years!! man, i miss playing it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• high school algebra teacher. brilliant man.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My english teacher from 7th grade Mrs.Greenwood. She was someone i could talk to if i was having a bad day and she was very nice during my whole ordeal. I will never forget what she looked like either, she was a big women with white hair and an english accent lol. I was in SRS/CPS custody when that happened.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My 3rd grade teacher named Mrs. Barnes. In 3rd grade, I got a really bad case of the chickenpox. I had super high fevers (104-105) for the whole first week and they were in my throat on my tongue . . EVERYWHERE!! Anyway, I ended up missing close to a month of school. She would come to my house and bring my homework. One day she came and brought a stack of papers for me. It was poems and get well letters from everyone in my class. It was so sweet. Everyone drew all these pics of me with red dots everywhere.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My fifth grade teacher Mrs. Govan! She was there for me and I can remember how she supported me when I got my period.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mrs Owens my fifth grade teacher.
    She constantly smiled, taught me to LOVE history and just was an all around great lady. Positive role model for education and enjoying it.

That was her only year teaching. She was and went back to being a nurse.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• for some reason my first grade teacher don't remember anything about first grade nothing major at least. but she still teaches so i go see her like once a year and actually my daughter just met her today while she was in the same school for her speech therapy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Ms Brooks, sixth grade! She was very soft spoken, gentle and encouraging. She was the first teacher I had that made me feel good about myself. Funny, if you think about it. Why was it not until 6th grade that I had an encouraging teacher?? My daughters had a 2nd grade teacher like that...I think they should pay her $100,000 a year and she would be worth every penny. Some of the others should make minimum wage. LOL
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• kindergarten, first grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 6th grade, my jr high art teacher, my high school history teacher and art teacher. I loved a lot of my teachers.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 3:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Kindgergaten, Mrs Knight. Sweetest lady ever and gave me my love of reading.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009