Easter for infant

We are planning a family day for Easter on Sunday. I want my 5.5 month old to enjoy the day as well. I am going to help him hunt for Easter Eggs, but I thought it would be fun he could help make them.

Do ya'll know of any paint or anything that is safe for babies, easy to use, and you can put on hard boiled eggs? Or do ya'll know of other activities my son could join in on?

RockyMax26

Asked by RockyMax26 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have 2 sons. This is the first year our 4 year old will be helping decorate eggs. We did it the first 2 years, and last year Easter was 3 days after his little brother was born and we were traveling home than so we didn't do it. I won't be including our 12 month old just becasue he can't really, and doesn't 'get it'. Sorry, not much help.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I never bothered until my kids got to be about 2. What's the point? They have no clue! Its just for your enjoyment I guess. If you want to then do it, but it seems kinda pointless to me.
    Anonymous

• Try vinegar and food coloring. That will stain a bit, but it won't be harmful.
    OneTiredMamaof5

Answer by OneTiredMamaof5 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009