What foods can i give my 10month old that r quick?

ten month old eating solids. we do fine for breakfast foods, like pancakes with applesauce egg substitute breads, and cereals, lunch i cant think of anything other than macaroni and cheese! she loves little pieces of chicken, but i dont usually eat breakfast, lunch or dinner,(just snacks like fruit which she always eats with me)and with my S.O working till 8, dinner wouldnt b till 8:30, bedtime for baby, just snacks, so its hard to know what to cook for her, not that i cant cook, i love to, but am always busy so im trying to thinkn of quick nutrient rich foods for her, any suggestions?!

kyliebugs_mommy

Asked by kyliebugs_mommy at 2:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i give mine turkey hot dogs, tiny cubes of cheese, perogies (make them the day before, they are easier to cut up), boca burgers, veggie burgers (they have a lot of different types of these burgers that are easy for my girl to chew...only 2 teeth), jello (sugarfree), nutragrain bars, cut up veggies (except corn), waffles
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 2:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Those are good suggestions... make sure the hotdogs are cut in tiny, tiny pieces (cut lengthwise, in 4ths) because they're a big cause of choking in little kids. Try avocado -- you can cut one in half and scoop it directly out. Whole milk yogurt. Beans cut in half, soft fruits, rice, couscous...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ripe avacado, bananas and kiwi you can just mash up and serve! my son loves turkey and cheese sandwiches, chopped up to bite size pieces. he also loves frozen chopped spinach which doesnt take long to warm up! i sometimes add the spinach to macaroni and cheese
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009