What is in your child/ren's Easter basket(s)?

My 3 year old's has a chocolate rabbit, a book, bubbles, side walk chalk, a princess egg with god knows what in it...and I think that's it.

My 10 week old's has a couple toys, a book, and a bib in it.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• my 2 y/o has a tea party set and some candy a chocolate bunny, peeps, we put a max & ruby dvd in there and some egg shaped gum
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Lol...yep...the egg shaped gum. I forgot I put some in for my oldest too. I think that is an Easter basket staple.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I haven't made the darn things yet, but I'll be putting the Wall-E dvd in my daughter's basket and Bedtime Stories in my husbands'. I'll be putting more candy in my husbands' and more toys in my daughters'. I don't think she needs TONS of sweets.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My tween's has a solid bunny, jelly bellys, malted milk balls and a Wii game. I may get a few more small things but haven't decided yet, I still have a few days. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• for all four of them a big stuffed bunny and tootsie rolls
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009