What toddler friendy dinner are you making tonight?

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Becka eats what we eat. I think I am going to make Spaghetti. I use ground turkey for the meat sauce, and cook it with a bit of wine. :) It's yummy. Oh and some garlic bread!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I was thinking spaghetti too!
    I've never tried turkey though. does it have less chance of getting a piece of cartilage or bone? That is a big problem for me, I lose my appetite...
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Destiny I've never seen cartlidge or bone in ground turkey. If you buy it in the pkg ( like sausage) u should know that it comes out looking like paste and turns into ground. It kinda freaks me out but the kids love it! Also not all turkey is lean...you still have to buy it lean.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We're making fish (we buy this frozen, marinated mahi-mahi from Trader Joe's --mmm, get some if you're lucky enough to live near one of those), couscous (from grocery store, comes with a seasoning packet), and I'll steam some broccoli. Oddly, this is one of my 22 month old's favorite meals. She LOVES fish. She also love pasta, of course. And any kind of chicken bake (with a sauce)...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i was thinking chicken fijitas
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My husband is making Tortillini. It's the best. We havn't tried this with Jack yet so will see how he does.
    mama32177

Answer by mama32177 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009