Uhhh.................

I thought we learned in kindergarten that you don't take other people's stuff w/ out their permission?
Picture: You have something that I want, and I will take it! Furthermore, you will like it.
Not okay. If it IS okay, by what justification?
I don't care what it is used for, because THAT is not the question.
Justification?
Sharing is a choice, or it's not sharing anymore.
Flat tax is a better idea.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 3:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• wtf are you rambling about
    Anonymous

• what are you trying to say?
    Anonymous

• You really need to gather your thoughts better before you post, cause I'm lost too!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• So, what is someone taking from you, taxes? You live in the US, you pay taxes here. That's the way it is. Rather than bitching every day on CM, maybe you should contact your representatives.
    I don't believe in a flat tax. It would be unfair to poor and middle class people who would be unfairly burdened.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Now that we have the requisite moron comments out of the way..............
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

More of your excellent business advice.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Unfairly burdened?.................................

Is that in the same file as "underserved"?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The fair tax would be better. If you don't want to pay a ton of taxes don't buy new stuff buy used. Our representatives don't want this because it makes way too much sense.
    Anonymous

• More of your excellent business advice.
    _____________________________
    Hey I thought I restrained myself by not mentioning your accountant again. It's not business advice, it's reality advice. If you want to ask a real question, and debate it, put it out there. Don't just complain obliquely.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't believe in a flat tax. It would be unfair to poor and middle class people who would be unfairly burdened.

I agree with what stacymomof2 said. A flat tax places more of the tax burden on the poor and middle class than the graduated system we have now.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009