What do you do with your kids on Easter?

My kids are 2 and 1 and I want them to have a fun Easter. We have to go to our Aunts house at some point for their great grandmothers birthday but I want them to still have fun...What are some cute fun things I can do with them?

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 3:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• my dd is 2 & we're dying easter eggs but with a 1 & 2 y/o you may want to get plastic ones & let them decorate with stickers (idk) we're also doing an egg hunt with my inlaws and having a big dinner... nothing toooooooo fancy.. but when she turns 3, i'm thinking about telling her the real reson we celebrate...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Church - Egg hunt - Big family dinner............................(can't wait)
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We go to church, do easter egg hunt, then go to Moms for dinner same as every Sunday. Except this year My brother will be here.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We usually put together baskets for them and hunt plastic eggs full of money & candy.

This year, however, it is supposed to pour rain on Sunday... and we have to drive 5 hrs to a wake that afternoon & a funeral the following day. (It has NOT been a good week for my family).

So, we will do our hunt on Saturday morning.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hard boil some eggs and let her paint them (much cleaner than dye) with kids paint and then once they are dried you can hide them around the house and see if she can find them. In obvious places of course. Have an easter basket with some fun little toys in it. Maybe make an easter bunner out of clay and let her paint it.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 4:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Dinner and just hanging out and relaxing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009