BM problems.... (TMI)

Okay... So I was wondering if anyone was going through this. I am 31 weeks and have been having contractions since I was 28 weeks. No dilation yet though. For the last week and a half I have been having the runs like crazy! I wake up in the morning and feel aweful and then about 3o min later am running to the bathroom with cramps! I have also been feelig kinda weird the last few days like I am getting a cold or something. Has anyone had this happen to them later in pregnancy? If so do you know what it means?

AmeliasMommy41

Asked by AmeliasMommy41 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that with my last pregnancy. 8 months ago. I went into labor after that started to happen. It could mean a lot of different things. You should ask your Dr.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I had more BMs during my pregnancy than I ever have. The cold thing might just be a cold, but it's probably unrelated to your BMs.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2009