All beauty professionals!! What service do you hate doing?

I have a degree in Electrology and I don't do the work anymore, but when I did I HATED having to calm someone down before I could work. I finally started by doing a few hairs on them during the consultation so they knew what to expect when they came.

The one area I hated doing was just outside of the nose...I knew it hurt...and it hurt me to do it...kinda like watching someone give themselves a paper cut or something.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• giving someone a haircut that I dont personally like, like a mullet or a 2 hairs on top of the head comb over...sigh...
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• im a cosmetologist...i hate waxing lips! it hurts a lot!...luckily ive never worked anywhere where we had to do any other part of the body besides the face....i think that might be worse! Other that that im not such a huge fan of mani and pedis...depending on the person!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• putting foundation on someone in dire need of exfoliation. It makes me wanna hold them down and scrub their face
    bvona

Answer by bvona at 6:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my daughters a hair dreeser and i know she doesnt like it when someone comes in with a picture cause you know it never ends up looking like that...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009