can anybody interpret this?

2 wks ago i had a dream that i was pregnant and that i was having a girl and then last night i had the dream again but this time instead of having one baby i was having twins. its really weird to me because im not pregnant my period is suposed to come by the end of the month. im not sure what it can mean does anybody else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• None of my dreams make any sense. I wouldn't read too much into it. Have you been thinking about babies, or someone you know have babies, or just being on this site talking about kids could have brought it up. I reconnected with an old school friend and immediately started having crazy dreams about being in high school again.
    Anonymous

• Dreaming of pregnancy doesn't mean necessarily that you're going to have a baby. When I have dreamed of pregnancy it usually meant for me that I was getting ready to take on something big. Dreaming of having twins? Sounds like you're getting ready for a big change in life and you're receptive to it and capable.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I used to have pregnancy dreams when I wasn't pregnant too. Usually this happened when a lot of people around me were pregnant.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009