Do you belive in love at first sight?

I have heard some ladies saying "that the moment that I saw him that i knew i was goning to spend the rest of my life with them, but didnt love him at that time" or whatever i hope that makes sense...

but whats the diff

how can you know that ur gonna spend the rest of your life with someone but not love them.....mmmmm

alicia541

Asked by alicia541 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Those who don't believe it have never had it happen to them. I didn't believe it till it happened to me. The night that I met him I fell in love with him and knew that this was the man I would spend the rest of my life with.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No. I believe there is no such thing. You cannot see someone and love them. IMO, there is only one exception and that is the birth of your child. But you had a BONDING moment for nine months in utero. Completely different than seeing a sexy hunk of man and thinking you love him when you see him. Nope.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can love someone and not be "in love" with them. Eventually in all relationships the excitement fades. If the couple are great together, have a great companionship, friendship then I think they have a better chance of staying married for life rather than a couple that married for the excitement and physical attraction. No, don't believe in love at first sight..only attraction.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oh and the difference is, they weren't saying they were in love with him, but they could see themselves loving them and developing a loving relationship LATER on down the line.

babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• There is only "LUST" at first sight. You have no idea who or how someone is just by seeing them from across the room.
    Sitar21

Answer by Sitar21 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• no i dont think that is true.. they might have cumd in there pants but thats about it.. I think you need to really see the persone INSIDE and out before true love blooms.. i showd my hubby my panties the first time we met and there was NO love at first site.. LOL It was horney at first site.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i wanted nothing to do with my hubby the first time i saw him. he was not my type, but i got manipulated into spending time with him by my now stepmil....by the 3rd date i knew i was going to marry him. we were engaged on our 1 mo anniversary, and married a yr later. we jsut celebrated our 3rd anniversary and have 2 kids, and are happier than ever.
    Anonymous

• I not only believe in love at first sight, I married love at first sight! He's my best friend and my confidant. Yes, I believe in it.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• People who do not believe in
    love at first sight....
    that is because they never experienced it...
    yupe that's the truth..
    I experienced it once and trust me it was not lust...I never ever lusted anyone...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't. attraction, lust sure. love? nope. not IMO
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009