What do you do for a living and what is one part of your job that you hate doing?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm A/R and A/P clerk and a personal secretary. I like my job except lying and saying my boss isn't here when he is sitting in the same room. I don't lie so to me this is very hard and I usually make up another excuse but sometimes I have to lie.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Im also a AR/AP clerk/ payroll clerk.. I just dont like to file at all.. I hate it.. I love the hours and the money..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes Hottmama...I have a little pile just waiting to be filed. I try to put it away as soon as I pay it but lately I made a pile. Hate when i do that. I don't like making new folders at the end of each year.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ria7, I AGREE! New folders at the beginning of the year is the worst. I have a similar job as you above posters. Plus, I hate putting all the previous years folders in banker boxes and storing them. It takes forever.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I know hu.. folders suck, files suck, then they get to full and off in the floor they go.. LOL Man what were we thinking.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do at home daycare the worst part of it is when the parents bring over sick kids knowing they were sick when the kid was dropped off
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 5:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• DH and I have an auto repair shop. I hate balancing the books. When you write/deposit 20 checks a day, keeping up with the checkbook alone takes half a day and usually gives me a headache.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom who babysits, and what i hate about my job is...poopy diapers! and potty training this little girl i watch because for some odd reason SHE WILL NOT TELL ME WHEN SHE HAS TO GO! she tells everyone else...back up sitter, mom, g-mom and g-dad, aunt, and the daycare she goes to 2 days a week, but she will not tell me!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oh yeah i agree with the whole sick kid thing too! I hate when they come sick, and then my DD gets sick and then i get and then hubby gets it! UGH i have to agree with that!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I work from home, and about one-two days a week I go out and do really fun ladies night out parties.The only part I hate is finding the ladies homes!Im bad with directions! Besides that, everything is fun!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2009