why so many people

why are there so many people bashing people if ther on walfare or wic
Who cares our president is messing up our economy more

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Like it can get anywores.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

• Hry, my husband is a WO1 pilot & I am about to have our second son, i found out i still qualify for WIC and I see no problem with taking advantage of that. It will save our family soo much money. people are just HATERS
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• hey*.. and also I meant to say I am abt to have our second child, a son.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i know my hubby works for construction and becuase the weather he hasnt worked in 4month so im on foodstamps,wic,cash....i cant help it.......but damn people hate ....we cant help it we aint rich
    Anonymous

• i grew up piss poor, but decided i wanted more out of life, so i staved off having children before i got married, and married in my 30's, after establishing my career, saving some money, and buying my own townhouse (hubby had done the same)!

i do look down on people in this country who do not take advantage of all this country has to offer, because the government will take care of them. i don;t understand why people don't think they deserve/want more out of life?
    Anonymous

• I don't have a problem with welfare...however I do have a problem with people who abuse the system.....Like a family member of mine....For instance they drive a 2008 Dodge Avenger, a 2000 pickup truck, and have a nice home.....the mother who has quit every job has chose to stay home with her children ( she is on #3) and draw welfare! I am sorry but if you can splurge on vehicles and such....you should not need to get help with your groceries....they should come before that new car you didn't need! I get so aggravated that based solely on my husbands income we don't qualify for help and we live paycheck to paycheck...but people like her can do it and continue to live off of the system! Don't get me wrong I think that welfare is great....it is there for people who need it...and those are the people who should get it! I think the government should re-evaluate their standards....especially the # of kids people are having on it
    Anonymous

• I dont try to bash the ppl who need it, i just dont like the ppl you see on it, yet they drive brand new expensive cars and such! because ppl like myself cant get help because they look at gross income and my hubby makes too much, but they dont take into effect our mortgage is 1200 a month! and yeah if we got the GROSS income i wouldnt need it! LOL but between insurance prices and all the F'in taxes we get cut almost half! but i do agree with post 1 we cant get much worse! he needs to stop worrying about the auto business and worry about everything else!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Anon 2:52 I agree with you 100%! Great post!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yep i agree to...obama is killing our economy even more than what it already was...Who cares about auto
    Anonymous