He' Every Now And Then Just Doesnt Turn Up

Hey, Not Sure What Too Do He's Had Control Way Too Long, He's Very Involved With My Family Soo Like 2Nite Did,nt Turn Up When He Was Supposed Too Then Got My Brother To Call From The Pub To See If He Could Come Get Them, Our Son Is Having Emotinal/Consentrating Problems At School Because Of The Situion Between His Dad And I,Soo I Spoke Too His Dad About This And He Gave Our Son A Hard Time Telling Him He Was At It And Calling Him Names, Soo My Son Was Crying And Told Me And Then Said I Couldn't Say Too His Dad Because He Would Just Shout At Him, Just Think It Would Be Best If He Didn't See Them But Our Daughter Loves Him But He's Angry And Abusive Alot What Can I Do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I think getting a puppy would solve everything.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Getting A Puppy Sorry Dont Understand How That Will Help Our Sitiation And Wee Have A Cat Lol X
    Kels613

Answer by Kels613 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL....She was being sarcastic!
    You need to do what you need to do in order to protect your kids. Your question is kinda hard to read, but it sounds like the kids' dad is more trouble than anything else.....Do you live with him?
    I wouldn't let him see the kids until he can get his act together, if I were you. Go live with your mom or a friend or something and make him think about his behavior!
    Whether they love him or not, an angry and abusive dad should be around his children unless he gets help to change!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You could get his visitation changed to supervised. If he is yelling at the kids, then that is what I suggest. Your children should not be put in the middle of the two of you. I know you are not doing that, but it sounds like he is the type of guy who doesn't care who he lashes out at if he is mad.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• no one rly wants to hear what im gna say but u askd 4 advice..i went thru an almost identical situation as a kid with my parents and it rly effected my sisters and i even to this day.my dad is gone now and all i remember of him and my mom together was them fighting etc..try time apart..if things will change hell change them in order to get u and the kidsback..n if he wont then ull either deal or do what is best for u and ur kids and leave!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 4:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ima not sur how yr gng to get help bt gd luk w it ll. A pupy sonds lk a gud id 2 me.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009