Need suggestions.

I am thinking about making and selling toddler packs. Just little kits to keep toddlers entertained in the car or waiting at the docters office, things like that. Would you buy something like this? For how much? What would you like to be in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• honestly, i wouldnt buy it. because i have my own called a diaper bag (hubby says its like i have prepared for armageddon) that is filled with coloring stuff (aquadoodle) and snacks and drinks and toys of theirs.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Honestly, I do not think I would buy one. It would probably be much cheaper if I bought my own stuff and stuffed my diaper bag or his own backpack. Plus if I did my own I would know for sure that it included everything I needed or that my toddler liked. Just my thoughts. Others may feel differently.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 4:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No, I wouldn't buy it. When I was young, we had our own kits my mom made for us that had coloring books and crayons in it. I will do the same for my kids.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey you should do it. A lot of moms don't give a crap about their kids or even know what they like and they all buy prepackedage crap.

That sounds mean I know but its the truth.

I would put in a small aquadoodle, some plastic dinorsors or ponies, a few nonperishable snacks, mini handheld games like you find at mcdonalds, a few stickers, some matchbox cars maybe, silly putty.

Call them airplain trip survival kits and sell them in small kiosk at the airport, a few kids will beg for them and a few moms will buy them to shut the kids up.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009