Does anyone suffer from career indecision?

What do you feel causes this?

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 3:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hah, I have no clue, but I was never one of those kids in HSwho always knew what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. I never had a plan,and I didn't see a point in going to college when I had no clue what I wanted to study. I have just now at 21 realized what I want to do and I dont know why it took me so long to realize it.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm 32 with a college degree and still have no clue what type of job would make me happy, or at least fulfilled.
    Anonymous

• yes i have it. I use to want to be a nurse, now i think of photography or owning a coffeeshop. In a few months it might be nursing again lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I used to have career indecision, and I think what caused it is I just couldn't see myself doing any of the things people suggested for me, or that I thought of myself.
    Then I went back to college originally for a journalism degree, then I bounced back and forth still on what I wanted to do. It wasn't until this semester when I started my reporting one class and saw my article I had worked so hard on, printed in the campus newspaper. Then I knew that I wanted to be a reporter.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009