I know there's such thing as synchronize mentrual among women, but what about synchronize bowel movement with your children?

I swear whenever I have the urge or have to go #2, my little girl has dirtied her diaper and needs to be change or in the process of going #2. Anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats interesting- but im not sure. Do you two eat around the same time and eat the same things?

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm laughing so hard right now, but only because it's so true. I have 3 kids and they all seem to poop at the same time!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a 2 1/2 and a 3 1/2 yr old & I swear every single day, I got one on the potty in one bathroom & one in the other bathroom doing the deed! They always seem to have to poo at the same time at least once or twice a day. In fact, I just got done wiping 2 butts just a couple minutes ago! lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• BEXi

Thats interesting- but im not sure. Do you two eat around the same time and eat the same things?

It usually happens late in the morning and we eat two different things.  Well she eats breakfast and I just have coffee. I just find it funny and strange at times...lol..

Anonymous

• "It usually happens late in the morning and we eat two different things. Well she eats breakfast and I just have coffee. I just find it funny and strange at times...lol.."

Lol, we have not synchronized our pooping schedules yet, Zachary is a morning pooper, Elijah is a midday pooper and im a night pooper. ROFL. This post cracks me up.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Silvertears1275 I'm laughing so hard right now, but only because it's so true. I have 3 kids and they all seem to poop at the same time!

LOL I hope you have enough bathrooms. I had siblings growing up who used to hog the bathroom and I hated it especially if I have to go really bad.

Anonymous