Must read old family trick that works. Try it!!!

Im a twin and we have twins on my side of the family. This is wierd and dont make fun of me for it but ever since I was little we had a family thing that we always did and it predicted the sex and how many babies you would have. It has only been wrong once. We have used it since my great grandmother found it out. You take a sharpened pencil, a needle, and a long piece of thread. You put the needle into the eraser of the pencil and thread it. You wrap the thread around your pointer finger and touch your tummy with the tip of the pencil and hang it over your stomache. If it spins in circles its a girl and if it goes side to side its a girl. It will stop moving after it tells you the sex and how many are in there. Also you can tap it on the veins in your wrist and it will tell you how many kids you are going to have or how many kids you already have. I did this and it went back and forth and side to side on my tummy. Try it!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It dose work and I've never know it to fail. We use to do this years ago.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 4:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Someone else has to hold the pencil though not you.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol suuuuuuuure
    Anonymous

• Uhh they have an old thing like that from back in the days too. You have ur arm laying (with ur palm up) on a flat surface and ur arm and hand has to be flat. Take a needle and thread and u know put the thread through the hole and let ir dangle over ur wrist over ur vein. It will then tell u what child u had first, then slow down, then second and so on. Girl it goes in a circle, boy is back and forth. Worked with all my kids. I can even do it and not always someone else and still says the same thing. Some people say u will have what ur mom had. My mom had boy, girl and I had boy girl and now another boy on the way.
    Anonymous

• i did something similiar to that...a necklace with your wedding band on it as the charm (read about it with my first) and it was right with her and with the one im carrying now
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My grandmother did a similar thing only with a needle with thread over my palm it was right for my DS and cousins kids!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think its halarious. Theres only a 50/50 chance anyways. Its predicatable that for these last few women it worked but only cause of the odds.

Go ahead and do it though. I would if I was knocked up, but only for kicks.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009