Is it weird . . .

Is it weird that my daughter is 9 months and I just changed her diaper on the living room floor for the very first time. I saw the diaper bag right there and thought what the heck. I always take her upstairs to her changing table. Does anyone else always use their changing table?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use mine all the time, DS is 22 mo. I felt the same way when I first changed him on the floor.
    3paynes

Answer by 3paynes at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Honestly, I never even used my changing table. My daughters diaper changing was on the floor, or the sofa.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I never have used mine.. waste of money I think! I only have one because my sister gave me hers. I either do it on the floor, couch or bed.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

• i think i used mine like twice..when we were already upstairs but there was no way i was gonna walk up and down the steps just b/c she needed a diaper
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The couch with a towel on it was my changing table... I never owned one, and we were always so busy we just changed where ever we were...My 2 youngest ones are 13 months apart so it was double duty for a while... Running stairs wasn't an option at that time..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I always used my bed, I never owned a changing table.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Wow, apparently I am a weirdo.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• A ha! Someone else is like me.
    BridgetC140

• I concur. We never used ours.
    My sister on the other hand never didn't use hers. She cloth diapered (so do I) But she used the old prefolds and pins so she need the changing table to keep all of the cloth diaper stuff straight and in reach.
    I use pocket diapers and they are similar to disposables in the ease of use, so I change my boys on the couch or on the floor.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009