are there any tricks...

such as old wives tales or the needle and string, or anything like that to tell if your pregnant with twins (besides and ultrasound)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not sure about twins but I have heard that if you are carrying the baby way up high it's a girl and way down low it's a boy.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL Yeah... how many feet do you feel kicking?? j/k but I would think that sooner or later surely you could feel both babies... but I'm no expert, didn't have twins. I could however, mash around on my belly and find my babies head and knee and foot, etc.... stands to reason if you mashed around and found 2 heads you'd think it had to be twins.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Those old wives tales don't work. People think they work because they are right half the time. It's a yes or no option, so you are right half the time.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009