Finding a new church

When trying to find a church to fit into, do the people frown upon or look down on you when you come into there church from another faith? Like a babtist trying a church of christ or something. And i am looking for a small church, not a large church. And it will be just me and my daughter. Will i get funny looks or anything? What if they don't have a nursery and my daughter starts to act up or something? She is only 9 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think any church looks down on anyone coming in to visit, regardless of their previous denomination. If your DD acts up, just quietly get up and take her out until she calms down. Most churches will be used to that.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• If they start looking down on you then you should keep searching. There is a right fit for you and your baby somewhere. Good luck Mama.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think that if you go to a church that "looks down" on you then you should run the other way. A church should be nothing less than absolutely WARM and WELCOMING!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009