is it normal

im 26 weeks and 4 days and im having pain in my lower pelvic area is this normal

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 4:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is it like pressure pain? OR achey pain? I cant recall from my pregnancy if I had pain that early in pregnancy or not... sorry.. :( but I do remember getting the pressure feeling a little after 30 weeks.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think that is around the time I started to get pain. I always felt like she was moving down. Now she is always up under my ribs and I wish she'd move down! LOL! I would ask your Doc to just be safe.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• around 26 weeks i started having alot of pain . if it is like pressure or cramps then go get checkd to be safe . it can also be ligament pains or just your body stretching out. i would personally talk to my dr about it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009