HOW WAS IT BEING A MOM TO YOUR FIRST CHILD?

VICKY_26

Asked by VICKY_26 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Easier than with my second, rofl.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm loving every moment of it!
    Anonymous

• My first and only child,so,it has been a great ride...my baby is now 22 years old and doing well for himself. I raised him well,haha. Was the BEST thing I accomplished in my life so far...
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• it was great i wouldnt change it for the world now im bout to have my second and hope it is as great as my first was
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nervous, crazy, unpredictable, messy, emotional, precious, amazing and more than I could have ever prayed for. Every fever, colicky cry, upset stomach, throwing up, sore gums, soaking wet baby from a bath, full belly laughs at the simplest of things made me closer to my son and appreciate all I had ever taken for granted.

Connor is the single most wonderful thing I had ever done in my life. He will be 8 soon and if I close my eyes long enough I can hear his first cries, see his head full of fluffy dark brown hair, see his first tooth, the first time he said "mama", his first Christmas and there is nothing else like it.

There is no book of instructions so we just go with the flow. Just like GuardMp_Mom said...It has been a great ride.

When you hear your baby's first cry you hang on tight with both hands and stay happy. It keeps getting better.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i LOVE it! i just stare at her and cant imagine life without her!
    brittb06

Answer by brittb06 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009