what is your favorite word?

Its strange how difficult it is to choose. How deeply you actually have to think about this is scary! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• redamndiculous
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mama
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• SHIT...I say it all that time about everything!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Buggers
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Any word that my hubby can't understand, he's not stupid, just has a limited vocab and isn't good at infering what it means from the sentence, so when we fight I use big words and he always gets confused. ..I love it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a few that I am into right now...I don't know if any of you like or listen to that song heartless by Kaney West...he says "Yo" at the beginning of the song...so now when I say something to my husband or kids I say YO after it, they laugh at me and think I am dumb, it's funny.

My sister in law also got me into saying "bitchassness" or someone who is full of fakeness!
    It's funny to people around me because I try to be proper all the time so they think it's funny! LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Whatnot is another favorite of mine.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Love
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009