For all the pro-life members: if a woman does not want to have a child what are you pro-life people are going to do to fight for your "cause"

I respect and have no judgments so should you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well. I consider myself pro-life, but I'm not of the opinion that a choice of this magnitude has much to do with me. I'd support the woman, answer questions if she had them, and leave it to her.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 4:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i think if a women is willing to lay down and have sex with a man and not use protection when she knows the risks then she needs to be a grown up and take care of her child. if she doesnt want one then there are ways to prevent it!
    Anonymous

• Whats with the pro choice/pro life crap today?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• well i think pro life people should think about the baby once its outside of the womb, who is going to take care of it? they say they are pro life and then say people shouldnt be having babies they cant afford in the same breath.
    Anonymous

• If you simply don't want a child, there are plenty of people around that would be MORE than willing to take him/her off your hands.

"I don't want a kid" is not an excuse, IMHO. If you "don't want a kid" then a) "don't have sex" or b) "use contraceptives".

I can UNDERSTAND situations of rape and incest. I don't SUPPORT them either, but I do UNDERSTAND.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Some men many children with different woman. I think that the lack of support from part of the men makes woman act irresponsibly. Most of the cases where the girl doesn't want to become a mom yet are the cases where the girl stands alone with the decision.
    Anonymous

• As for the answer above with the usual 'if she's willing to lay down blahblahblah'- that kind of thought process is the reason for the divide we find ourselves in. I'm pro-life, but I'm not pro- idiocy. There are times when women get pregnant and don't just 'lay down' for it. Have a little mercy.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 4:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• A bunch of shit stirrers online today.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Pro-life is a term representing a variety of perspectives and activist movements in medical ethics. It is most commonly used, especially in the media and popular discourse, to refer to opposition to abortion. More generally, the term describes a political and ethical view which maintains that human fetuses and embryos are persons and therefore have a right to live. Less commonly, it can be used to indicate opposition to practices such as euthanasia, the death penalty, human cloning, and research involving human embryonic stem cells.

On the issue of abortion, pro-life campaigners are opposed by pro-choice campaigners who generally argue in terms of the reproductive rights of the woman, rather than fetal rights.
    Anonymous

• everyone including men need to take responsibility when it comes to sex. having sex is a very big responsibly and it should be given that. we each need to take actions for our actions, if we do not want a child then we need to do things that keeps us from having a child. there are way to many ways to not get pregnant and only one way to get pregnant.

and as for myself i will be opening my home to foster kids, when i am more stable and have more time to give.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2009