4 weeks pregnant

I am starting to get kinda big for being 4 weeks i am wondering could i be pregnant with twins since it runs in both sides of the family? How do u know when you are pregnant with twins?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When the dr. decides you are measuring rather big and does a ultrasound. You may or may not see them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• If you're 4 weeks, then you're technically 2 weeks pregnant. It's just bloating
    Anonymous

• your just bloating . you are not showing from the pregnancy even if you are pregnant with twins your uterus and the baby/ babies are still tucked away behind your pelvic bone .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• when you go to the doctor and they do the heartbeat they should be able to tell you then. if not maybe at the ultrasound
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• That early, you're not showing. My belly was out further than it should've been pretty early on, and I was convinced I was having twins. But no, just the one.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2009