How much money do you have saved?

Invested, college funds, holiday funds, emergency money - everything or anything.

How much do you have saved up?
(Answer in anon if you feel uncomfortable disclosing that info, ofcourse.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• $7500 single mom, no child support...save my tax refunds. Bring home $26,000/yr and live off it. No debt besides home. it is hard but I live within my means and say no to alot so we can do the things we really want.
    Anonymous

• Ha ha ha nothing.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We try to save, but with 3 kids, a mortgage, and car payments, it's next to impossible. Live basically week to week.
    Anonymous

• I live paycheck to paycheck, but JUST opened a savings account. It's scary not to have any $$ tucked away for emergencies.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 5:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't have anything in savings ( I go to school and work part time) but my SO has $5,000 in savings (like the first anon, its from saving the majority of his tax returns)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nothing...we got $2,500 for our tax refund and it went directly to the credit card. We hope that soon we can put at least $200 in savings a month so we can have a mini vacation for our family this summer.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 5:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not enough.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• a couple thousand in a savings account. and we have two credit cards for emergency only, nothing else goes on them, so thats there if we need it. the kids (6, 7 and 9) each have about 5,000 in their college accounts. and i still have several savings bonds from when i was a kid tucked into a safe deposit box back home.
    Anonymous

• Anon:38, be sure those savings bonds are still making interest.

Answer by Bmat at 5:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009