Pregnancy testing

ok is it 4 weeks after the missed period that you should get a positive if you are pregnant?? please help i am confused please people who have ugly remarks I do not need your help or input

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was 3 weeks late when i got my positive and then i went to the doc for a blood test...and it came back pos
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• you can get a positive test back the day you miss your period.
    i was 8 weeks prgnsnt tho when i got a positiv test .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You should wait at least a week after you miss your period before you test. You can test any time that you want, but the longer you wait the more accurate your results.

And be sure to use the first morning urine - to make sure that the hormones are concentrated enough to show up on the test.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i was 4 weeks! I took mine as a joke to my fiance and best friend and it came back positive!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009