HELP I HAVE A PILL STUCK IN MY THROAT/CHEST!

I took a pill this morning and its been stuck in my lower throat upper chest all day. Everything I eat or drink HURTS. I have tried drinking milk, pop, hot coffee, and warm butter to get it to go down with no luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• go to the ER
    Anonymous

• It would be hard for it to still be stuck there after being there all day and drinking everything like that, it sounds like you may have scratched your throat when you took it and maybe it is swollen or something, and making it feel like it is still there. Try drinking soothing drinks, like hot lemonade, or something similar. But if it was from this morning it is definitely already disolved.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think AK aries is right it probably scratched your throat pretty good. But if you really think it is still there maybe you should see your doctor.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• If you really think the pill is still stuck, I would go to the ER. You may have scratched your throat or something else.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009