For BF mommies that put FF mommies down. What about this?

I have seen so many moms on here bash FF moms for FF. Whethere by choice or not shouldn't matter since it's not their child. But, for those moms, when you are done BF do you plan on giving cow's milk? Isn't that worse than formula? Just a question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OP, I actually get what you're saying. I have seen the BF nazis on here making everyone who FF's feel like dirt. A person can get their point across without insulting and humiliating others, but the BF nazis don't understand that. Now, I'm not talking about all moms that BF. Many are polite in the way they answer questions about formula on CM and don't try to put others down for their choices.

I would like to see how many BF nazis go to the store after weaning and pick up a gallon of regular whole milk (not brands like Horizon which are organic). The non-organic milk is over processed and contains a lot of hormones that kids don't need. It can cause a lot of problems such as early onset of puberty. It would be interesting to create a poll and see what the results are. Of course, the BF nazis would never admit to buying anything that's bad for their kids.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No, cow's milk is natural, formula is man-made.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Cow's milk is not natural. It's for cows and has lots of nasty things in it...including hormones
    Anonymous

• im a ff mom, but i would like to say that bashing goes both ways. i dont like to put the blame on one group of people because im sure that they have gotten bashed for things too
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not if you buy hormone free. Or organic. Formula has nasty stuff too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• mostly the concern is that milk doesn't have enough fat and nutrients for babies to grow properly till they are older. which is why it is "worse than formula".
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Why post annonymously? Scared?
    BradenIsMySon

• screw any mom who puts down FF moms. get off your high horses, your not any better than anyone else just because you BF. Formula offers all of the nutrients that BF does these days.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• at least for babies to drink milk I mean.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I didn't give cow milk until after my son was one and getting nutrition from food already.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009