can i have a minute?

there is always bashing on this site about everyone's differences in opinions. i would like to take a second to THANK all the moms that do things differently than how i do them. i have learned more on this site in the short time i have been on here than i did in my parenting/childbirth classes. i never knew you could chose not to vaccinate, etc etc. im learning so much. so thanks for that. and thanks to all the moms for the advice that i have been given since ive been here. i dont think thank you is said enough here. so THANK YOU!!!! :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your welcome. Though I have no idea if I have ever actually helped you or any other mom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• One of the best ways to learn is from other people. Just going through and reading the questions and answers have helped me so much!!
    micki1985

Answer by micki1985 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We moms have to stick together....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• How very sweet of you! :)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I feel the same way. If I'm wondering about anything (baby related or not) I think "I'll have to ask on Cafemom" All the mommies here are full of real-life information!!!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009