Relationships/Husband/Friend

My husband became friends with this girl at work, who we both work with. I'm not so much friends with her due to the way she sleeps around all the time. I just can't see myself being friends with a person who has slept with married men, of course she said she didn't know. Whatever! Anyway. She calls last night and is talking to me, she hints that she thinks she is pregnant. She told my husband that she slept with this guy over the weekend, she got drunk and doesn't know what happened. We hardly ever see her. But, this really gets to me and I'm not so sure why. I try to be nice to her, because their friends. I just have this funny feeling you know? I've always been a little insecure because i've been cheated on so much in the past before we were married 3 years ago. But, he went with her to get the pregnancy test? I was like your really making a big deal out of it. He said, I might be a God-Father.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband has never been the cheating type. I insisted on going to pick her up myself and he was like no I will go get her. Does anybody else have these problems with their Husband? Should I be concerned???
    sexylilme09

Answer by sexylilme09 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'd go in to counseling with a minister, or a professional and get him too and ask what's going on. I wouldn't trust that he's gone with her for a preggers test. I've been cheated on too. I'm still with my husband but things are different and he knows why. Sometimes I remind him.
    Anonymous

• Wait...she thinks she is pregnant after the whole drunk episode over the weekend? How in the heck could she 'know' so soon? I think she's just seeking attention. Sounds like some of the girls I try to avoid at all costs - drama queens! But, try to give your husband the benefit of the doubt. It's possible he may be blinded by his friendship with this girl to see how much of a nutcase she is. AND he may not know that you feel insecure about their closeness.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 5:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would be VERY concerned if I were you. Why wouldn't she have a family member, friend, etc. go with her to get the pregnancy test? Or just go by herself? Something is going on my friend and if you take a step back, you will see that this is not right. There's definitely something going on there. He is married to you and should not have a "friendship" with someone of the opposite sex as close as this one seems to be. Seems pretty obvious to me. I wish you all the best.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sounds like she's interested in something more than friendship with your husband.
    Anonymous

• You let him go? OMG! I would have had my foot so far up his ass he wouldn't have been able to move to get out the door. I am thinking the worst in this situation. So sorry.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• wow, that's fast. She knows she's pregnant by getting drunk this past weekend? She's psychic as well as a casual sex kitten who doesn't use birth control even though she sleeps around? She sounds like a winner. Women don't usually call a male friend for stuff like that. They usually call the potential father. Do you think he's really the dad and not the "god father"?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009