In some religions Jesus will rise, WHO if you could who'd been life changing for you who's passed, would

YOU raise if you could? My father in law just passed away. How I wish fate life could return his person not just memores. Whether you are religious or not if somehow some how you could return to life any one who has passed away, who would that be? Why?

My father in law was one of my very best friends. I have friends many but best friends absolute few. We cooked together, got mad at each other, we shopped, I listened to his history, he listened to me and never never ever never judged me. Dad guided me in my doubts. I love you Dad. Who would you raise back into life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It wouldn't be the same person I lost, so no one.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't because I believe in eternal life.
    Anonymous

• no one. They were meant to move on not to come back.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I love both of your answers if you way of thinking were the poster's question. The question though isn't should science work on bring back the dead. The question is just if some one in your life could come back from the dead then who'd you want? Death is definitely meant to be or no one would ever die.
    Anonymous