• In the Spotlight:

i've'been seperated for 7 years and i like someone else but he has a girl friend and i told him how i felt, was that wise to do so?but the girlfriend is insecure and a stalker.calls for stupid things was that a wise choice...

we have been friends for a while but i had to ask myself how i felt about him,and and came to the conclusion,that i realy like him other than a friend, when i told him he got nervious.and just stared and smiled..and said damn!!! how long...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Wait and see what he does about it. The ball is in his court. Don't make any further efforts to contact or get in touch with him.
    Anonymous

• I'm just going to say that your playing with fire. Douse the flames before it gets worse. Leave this guy alone and go find another male friend.

She has every right to be insecure. I'd be the same way. The guy i live with(before we had issues and were "technically" a couple) would get calls and texts from his Ex wife of 13 years. Some more in detail and sexually explicit than others. I wanted to call her but he told me he doesn't reply to them. let it go. So i did. Whatever. The point is that you are messing with someone else's man, and it's great that you told him how you felt, but just remember, if he does rush into YOUR arms, how long do you think it will be before he's doing the same thing to you that he did to his current gf.

There's nothing wrong with guys having girl FRIENDS but when the emotional thermometer goes well beyond friendship and deeper feelings are shared you've crossed the line. JMO.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Movie suggestion: My Best Friends Wedding LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Deal with your situation first. If you have been separated for 7 yrs then get a divorce before you move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• How can you call HIS GIRLFRIEND insecure and a stalker when obviously she has the RIGHT to be suspisious of you?

Selfish...
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? WHEN WILL WOMEN LEARN TO KEEP THEIR HAND OUT OF THE COOKIE BOWL? IF IT IS NOT YOURS DON'T TOUCH, DIDN'T WE LEARN THIS IN KINDERGARTEN?
    Anonymous