Easter Eggs???

I was wondering what you think about the directions on the carton of glitterd dye.
It says to use warm eggs? I have never used this kind, and always get a head start and boil my eggs ahead of time and let them get to room temp. before dying/ Will this be ok for this kind?? Usually if i store them in the fridge they dont mess up afterwards but this year my daughter just had to have something more sparkly! Any TIPS ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• YOu could just warm them up in some water before you dye them. Just a few minutes.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• if they dont turn out, (and shes old enough for this) go ahead and dye the eggs. after they dry, rub a thin layer of elmers glue on them and then roll them through colorful glitter.
    i have never done this so i dont know how well it would work, but it could be fun.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would follow the directions. They glitter probably adheres better when the eggs are warm.
    Anonymous

• GOOD IDEAS THANKS THATS HELPFUL!!! SAVES MY BRAIN A LITTLE TIME!!
    Anonymous

• They work I did it last year with my dd and doing it again this year
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I tried the glitter and it didnt stick and the eggs were warm we threw the package away. What I shouldve done was use glue or crack and egg and use the white stuff for the glue...Oh well
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009